About Smart Education
About Adnan Naim
Born in the city of Beit Hanoun – northern Gaza Strip – Palestine in 1953 AD.
• He finished high school under the bad conditions of the Israeli conquest of the Gaza Strip.
• He was sent to study in Egyptian universities at the expense of the League of Arab States, so he joined the Faculty of Law – Cairo University, where he studied for a year.
• He Did not like to study law, then he joined the Faculty of Education – Ain Shams University, where he studied English and enrolled in the same period in the Department of Free Studies at the American University in Cairo, where he studied linguistics and English conversation.
He graduated from the Department of English at Ain Shams University in 1978.
• He obtained a master’s degree in curriculum and teaching methods from the College of Education – Al-Aqsa University in Palestine.
• Upon graduation, he contracted with the Ministry of Education in Yemen to work as a teacher of English in secondary schools at the expense of the United Arab Emirates for a period of four years.
• In 1982, he contracted with the Ministry of Education in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to work as an English teacher in secondary schools.
• He broke into the field of authorship in 1988, where he published his first book entitled (How to write in English – expression – dialogue – message) with permission from the Ministry of Information in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• His books continued to exceed forty books, most of them in simplifying the English language with the permission of the Ministry of Education in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• In 2003, he joined the educational supervision staff in Saudi private schools in Riyadh as a supervisor for the English language subject and still works in it until now.
• A father of five boys and a girl.